In this lesson, Steven provides an overview of the philosophy and spiritual principles that form the basis of what he calls emotional healing work. Based on the four-fold framework of knowledge (see my mini-course on learning and teaching) this lesson lays out both the purpose and central messages for the entire emotional healing program.
Specific topics covered in this lesson include:
- Steven's first experiences with emotional healing and the two core principles that have guided his work
- How beliefs become self-fulfilling prophecies in our lives
- The importance of emotions in our lives and why we need to learn to understand what our feelings are trying to tell us
- How bringing things into the light, instead of denying and burying them, help these things to heal
Steps to Master This Lesson:
Learn more about this system of learning in my mini-course on learning and teaching.
- Start paying attention to what you are feeling and own responsibility for your own feelings. They are your responsibility not the responsibility of someone else.
- Contemplate what painful events in your life you may be burying inside of you and refusing to confront and transform.
- To discuss this work, join our Facebook Forum for Emotional Healing Work
- Discuss what you learned in this video with a friend or family member